1. Prep the chicken wings. If full wings, separate them into drums and flats. Make sure they are defrosted. Pat them until they are completely dry.
2. Place the wings into a bowl and drizzle olive oil over them. Toss to coat. Add garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Toss to completely coat the wings.
3. Preheat the Air Fryer at 400 F degrees for 2 minutes. Add wings in a single layer to the air fryer (they should NOT be touching), and cook for 10 minutes at 400 F degrees.
4. To make the sauce: Add melted butter with hot sauce to a bowl and whisk until completely combined.
5. Add the chicken wings to the buffalo sauce, toss to coat.
6. Add coated wings back to the air fryer. Cook 8 more minutes at 400 F degrees.
7. Remove from air fryer and brush on more sauce if desired. Serve immediately