Got a music fanatic on your list? This is great news, since there are thousands of amazing gifts for music lovers and the most discerning fans out there. Whether it’s a limited-edition copy of his or her favorite album, a piece of premium sound equipment or a couple of tickets to a bucket list show, you can bank on earning yourself some serious gift-giving points when you give anything from this list.
- A Cutting-Edge Sound System–After hearing your favorite album on equipment by Bose, Sonos or Klipsch, your recipient will wonder how they ever got by on that low-quality Bluetooth speaker! Whether you go for a top-notch soundbar for enhancing the sound of the score in the home theater or opt for a whole-home sound system that carries the tunes from one room to the next, this is one of those gifts that’ll earn you points for years to come. Couple it with some smart home automation devices so your recipient can control the sound via voice or phone.
- A Pro-Ject Record Player—With options ranging in price from a couple hundred dollars to over $12,000 (see the Pro-Ject Signature 12), there’s a Pro-Ject turntable for every price range. Regardless of which tier you choose, you can count on these record players to bring premium sound to delight even the pickiest audiophiles. Pro-Ject was founded in Austria in 1991 and his since established itself as one of the foremost authorities on audio gear that’s well-made, high-value and quite attractive. Toss in a vinyl copy of their favorite record and you’re in business!
- A Premium Streaming Subscription—If you know a music lover who doesn’t already have the top-tier subscription to Spotify, Pandora or Apple Music, you’re in a very good position for gifting. Basically all the top streaming services hover somewhere around $10 a month for an ad-free individual subscription. Surprise your favorite music fan with six months to a year of uninterrupted listening and we can pretty much guarantee that you’ll be the top-ranked gift-giver of the season.
- Concert Tickets—Is there any better experience for a diehard music lover than seeing his or her favorite act live? The great news is that you can scour Ticketmaster, Songkick, Bandsintown, etc. for info on who’s playing nearby as far out as a year ahead of time. Couple a pair of tickets with a piece of official tour merch so they don’t have to worry about coming up with an outfit when the big day rolls around. And if we’re talking about bucket-listers, make sure to spring for the good seats. Pro tip: If you buy from an outfit that only does digital ticketing, you can use a free concert ticket generator to create a gift-worthy display that will delight.
- A Pair of Klipsch Headphones—A good song is only as good as the speakers or headphones that deliver it to your ears, and your recipient will be totally blown away by how good his favorite song sounds on audio gear by Klipsch. The brand’s over-the-ear headphones bring premium sound, exceptional comfort and good looks. Who wouldn’t want to jam out to their favorite record while wearing headphones made of genuine leather and sheepskin?
- A Signed Copy of a Favorite Record—Any music lover would totally gush over a signed copy of his or her favorite record, and obtaining it may be easier than you imagined if you’re not working on a super-restricted budget. If you’re new to the game, we recommend going through a website that independently authenticates memorabilia so that you can be sure you’re getting a real signature. If you know what to look for, you can score some awesome stuff on eBay, too.
Tailor Your Gift to Your Recipient
The great thing about gifts for music lovers is that as long as you know their favorite artists, they’re easy to customize. As such, every single music-focused gift feels thoughtful and personalized, so you can count it as a win. Any of the gifts on this list are sure to delight the musician or fan in your life this season!