Buffalo Chicken Cheese Balls – Recipes For The Big Game
“Keep your eye on the ball” with these Buffalo Chicken Cheese Balls. The bite-sized chicken cheese balls are loaded with flavor, and they’re easy to eat. With a cook-time of two minutes per batch, thanks to the large, efficient DeLonghi Deep Fryer, these chicken cheese balls are a must have on your list of appetizers.
1 store-bought rotisserie chicken
1/4 cup hot sauce (Try this Asian Buffalo Sauce)
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 3/4 cups sharp Cheddar
1/4 cup freshly sliced scallions
1 cups all-purpose flour
3 eggs, lightly beaten
2 cups panko bread crumbs
Vegetable oil, for frying
- Set deep fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Pick meat from chicken, while removing skin.
- In a large bowl containing pepper, hot sauce, scallions and cheese, place and toss chicken to combine.
- When seasoned, roll chicken into about 2 oz balls (similar to the size of a golf ball).
- Roll balls into a bowl of flour, then a bowl of eggs and then a bowl of bread crumbs (in that order).
- Simply place a batch of chicken balls into your deep fryer for two minutes, then remove onto a paper towel.